視頻出處:
本影片片段來自《摩登家庭》第一季第二集
You're making me look really bad here.
你讓我多丟人吶
I told mom you were ready for this.
我跟你說了你自己能管好的
It's just a scratch,dad.
只是一道刮痕啦 爸爸
That's not the point,luke... what?
那不是重點吶Luke...啥?
I scratched it on my way into the driveway.
我騎上車道的時候刮了一下
I'm sorry.
對不起
So...It's not stolen?
就是說...沒被偷?
No. Why?
沒啊 為什么這么說?
That's good,'cause...
好事兒啊 因為...
There are bad people out there who would steal a bike.
外面有壞人會偷車呢
Those are thieves.
他們叫做偷車賊
You sit there and think about the scratch part.
你在這里好好反省一下那個刮痕
That's not good,either.I gonna fix that step.
那也是不好的喲 我真的要修那臺階了
So don't scratch anything while I'm gone.
我走的時候別再刮任何東西了
Unless it itches-- that's different.
除非覺得癢--那種刮是不一樣的喔
The good news is,luke has his bike.
好消息是 Luke的自行車還在
More good news...
好上加好的是...
I taught some random kid a valuable lesson . By stealing his bike.
我用偷車的方式給某個小孩上了人生的一堂課
Best news... claire knows nothing.
而最好的就是...Claire還不知情
So,I figure I'll just dump the new bike
所以我盤算著我能把新買的車放回
Where I stole the first bike.
我偷車的地方
That way,random kid gets his back,
那樣的話 那小孩能拿回自行車
And this new bike doesn't rais a lot of embarrassing questions,
而這新車也不會遭來很多難堪的質問
Like why I had it
像為什么會擁有它啦
Or who boosted who through a bedroom window.
又或者是某人把某人從房間窗口扔出去
So,everybods happy.
總之就是皆大歡喜