視頻出處:
本影片片段來自《摩登家庭》第一季第2集
Makes me so happy to see my two boys working together.
看我的大男人和小男人一起干活真嗨皮
Jay shocked himself twice.Okay,manny.
Jay電到他自己兩次了 別說了Manny
Well,I warned him.
我警告過他的
Yep,he's been a big help.
是啊 他幫大忙了
Look at you two with your private jokes already.
看看你們 你們都會互相嘲笑了
You're a regular salazar and el oso.
就像Salazar和El Oso一樣
It's a very big comedy team in colombia.
他們是哥倫比亞有名的喜劇二人組
El oso is always hitting salazar in the head
El oso總是用梯子或者別的東西
Headder and things,
敲Salazar的腦袋
And sometimes they wear dresses.
有時候他們還會穿裙子
They make you laugh,but they also make you think.
他們引你花笑 但他們也會讓你茲考
"you blew it. You made me look bad."
"你做錯事了 你讓爸爸很沒面子"
No,"you made your mother and I look bad.
錯了 "你讓你媽和我都沒面子"
We are a team."
咱倆一起的嘛
Luke,you in there?
Luke 你在里面嗎?
Hey,dad.
嗨 爹地
Hey. Hey,buddy.
嗨 嘿 伙計
That was,uh,that was pretty fun today,huh,
今天 呃 很好玩吧
Gettin' a new bike?
得了輛新自行車?
Yeah,it was awesome.
對啊 太棒了
So,uh,what happened after I took off?
那 我走了之后發生了什么事?
Anything you want to share with me?
你有事情要跟我說嗎?
Not really.
沒有喔
So if I went out to the garage
那如果我現在就去車庫
To take a picture for the scrapbook,
拍張照片貼到剪貼簿上
There'd be no surprises?
你確定不會有驚喜在上面?
I'm so sorry. I didn't mean it.
對不起 我不是故意的
I just made a mistake.
我錯了
Yeah,a big mistake!
哼 你惹大麻煩了!