視頻出處:
本影片片段來自《摩登家庭》第一季第二集
Hello. Hey,javier.
喂 嗨 Javier
Manny's waiting for you outside.
Manny在外面正等著你呢
What? Why not?
什么? 為什么?
Hold that thought.
再說吧
His son's sitting on a curb,waiting to go to disneyland,
他的兒子坐在路石上 等著去迪斯尼公園
And superman can't drag himself away from a craps table.
那'超人'都不肯從牌桌上下來
And I'm the jerk.
我又成罪人了
Say,listen...
聽著
I,uh...
我 呃...
Sorry,but I got some bad news.
抱歉 有個壞消息
What?
什么消息?
Your dad couldn't make it.
你爸來不了了
Why not?
為什么啊
The plane was full,
飛機滿倉了
And this old lady needed to get home,
有個老奶奶急著回家
So he gave up his seat.
他就把座位讓出來了
You're making that up,aren't you? No.
你編出來的對不對?才不是呢
He just didn't want to come.
他就是不想來
Are you kidding me? He was very upset.
你在搞笑? 他不知有多傷心
He was dying to see you.
他超想見你的
In fact,look what he sent.
實際上呢 看他送來了什么
A limo?Yeah!
一輛加長轎車? 對吖
He wanted me and your mom to take you to disneyland.
他想要我和你媽帶你去迪斯尼樂園
I told you he was an awesome dad.
我跟你說過他是個超贊的爸啦
Yeah,he's a prince.
是 他是個王子