How's my Bing-a-ling?
我的小賓賓好嗎?
Ah, I don't know, you tell me. Anything you ah, wanna tell me, because, if you ah, you should, if you, you would, tell me.
我不知道,你說呢? 你有話要對我說嗎?因為要是你…你應該,你會告訴我
Why are your eyes so white?
你為什么瞪著眼睛?
You tell me! Maybe, it's because I was just fooling with my ex! Oh no-no-no-no, no-no-no-no, that was you!!
你說呢?也許是因為我和舊情人搞在一起。不不不,不不不,那是你。
Oh my God!!
我的天!
All right!
很好。
How did you know?
你怎么知道
Joey told me, he saw you two kissing.
喬伊說的,他看到你們接吻
In the park?
在公園里?
No! In his office! How many kisses were there?
不是,在他的辦公室。你們親了幾次?
Just those two!
就那兩次。
Wh-wh-why, wh-why, why, why was there kissing!? There should be no kissing!!
為什么?…為什么接吻?你們不該接吻的。
Oh, I'm sorry honey, I'm so, so, (nasally) haaaaa! I'm so, so sorry, I just (nasally) haaaaaa! But I, oh what happened was, I-I-I can't breathe. Can you get me a bag, or something?
對不起,我非常非常…我非常…抱歉,我只是…其實是…我喘不過氣來,可以給我一個袋子嗎?
Here.
拿去。
The receipt.
是收據。
I'll take it! All right look, I gotta know. Are you finished with me? Are you finished with him? Do you still love him? Do you still love me? All right look, I'm gonna need an actual answer here okay, so which is it, him or me?
給我,聽著,我一定要知道。你跟我結束了嗎?你跟他結束了嗎?你還愛他?你還愛我?好,聽我說,我需要明確的答案,好嗎?你選哪一個?他還是我?