Here you go Pheebs. Who else wants one of my special homemade brownies?
菲比,來,誰要吃我的特制布朗尼?
I will have one.
我要一塊
Okay, I'm not gonna have one.
算了,不要了
Neither will I.
我也不要了。
No, no, it's just my tooth.
不是,是我牙痛
All right I'll have one.
好,我要一塊
So what's a matter, you need a dentist? I've got a good one.
你要找牙醫嗎? 我認識一個好醫生
No thanks, I have a good one too. I just, I, I can't see him.
謝了,我也認識一個。只是我不能見他
See that is the problem with invisible dentists.
這就是隱形牙醫的問題
Why? Why can't you go to him?
你為什么不能去找他?
Because, every time I go to the dentist, somebody dies.
因為我每次去看牙醫,就會有人死。
That is so weird, because every time I go to the dentist, I look down the hygienist's blouse.
真詭異,我每次去看牙醫,都會偷看醫生的胸口。
Phoebe, what? Umm...what?!
菲比…什么?
Yeah, yeah, first there was my aunt Mary, and then there was umm, John, my mailman, and then my, my cowboy friend 'Albino Bob'.
第一次是瑪麗阿姨,然后是我的郵差約翰,然后是我的牛仔朋友艾拜諾巴伯
And all these people actually died?
這些人真的都死了?
Yes, while I was in the chair! That's why I take such good care of my teeth now, you know, it's not about oral hygiene, I floss to save lives!
對,當我坐在診療椅上時!所以我都自己保健牙齒,不是為了口腔衛生,我用牙線是為了救人。
Pheebs, come on, you didn't kill anybody, these people just happened to die when you went to the dentist. It's, it's, it's just ah, a coincidence.
菲比,拜托,你沒有殺人。只是這些人死的時候,你剛好去看牙醫,這只是巧合。
Well tell that to them. Oh! You can't, their dead.
你去告訴他們。啊,不行,他們死了。