And then... crazy thing...I put it down for one minute,然后...事情詭異了...我把它放下才一分鐘
put down sth 把...放下
Put down my pen and stop fiddling!
把我的鋼筆放下,別用手玩弄!
Any chance I could get a break on this one?這一輛能打打折嗎?
get a break 交好運; 時來運轉
Keep trying. You're bound to get a break sooner or later.
繼續嘗試,遲早你會交好運的。
You've still got a broke state of mind.
你還是一副灰心喪氣的樣子。
Well,it says right here that.That's worrying about it.但這里就說了--但你就是在擔心嘛
worry about擔心; 煩惱
It doesn't signify, so you needn't worry about it.
這無所謂,你不必擔心。
Don't worry about that mark, it will brush off.
不要為那個污漬操心,那是可以刷得掉的。