Here’s a wild idea.
我有個點子
Have you ever thought about going out with Duke Orsino?
你有沒有想過和杜克•奧斯諾拍拖?
I see that.
我看有戲
Duke? - Yeah.
杜克?是啊
No. - Yeah.
不行 - 行
Yeah? - No!
行 - 不行!
No. - Yeah.
不行 - 行
I mean, he’s good-looking and everything,
我覺得,他長得不錯還有…
but he’s just not the guy for me.
但他不適合我
I don’t know.
我不知道
Think there may be more to him than you think there is.
但或許他比你想象的要好
So you’re telling me he’s not just another dumb jock
你是說他不是什么臭男生…
who wants to hook up with me so he could tell his friends, but too...?
只想泡我,然后就能在朋友面前炫耀…
Insecure to treat you as an equal? - Exactly.
但又怕你把他管得死死的 - 沒錯
Tell me about it.
說得沒錯
You’re the first guy at school who hasn’t tried anything with me.
你是這學校里唯一對我沒那意思的人
Trust me, you’re not my type.
相信我,你不適合我
Well, why not?
那,為什么?
You know, it’s just...
你知道,這只是…
I don’t think of you in that way.
我從沒對你有其他想法
We’re friends, you know.
我們是朋友,你知道
You’re actually one of the few people here
你是這里唯一幾個
that I feel comfortable around.
我能順利相處的人
I feel the same way about you.
我也有同樣的感覺
Good. Then just take my advice.
那好,聽我的
Go out with Duke.
和杜克拍拖一次
I’ll consider it.
我會考慮的
So, what is that exactly?
那到底是什么?
I think that’s the spleen.
我想是脾臟