Hi, Mom!
嗨,媽媽
ou look like such a lady. It’s a miracle.
你看上去真像個淑女 真是奇跡 Y
It really is. - So Monique’s getting you
就是啊 - 那摩妮琪已經讓你 -
all excited about being a debutante?
為這初次登場激動不已
Super-duper excited. Have a good carnival.
超級激動 玩得開心
My little petunia. Where do you think you’re going?
我的小可愛 你想去哪兒?
You have the next shift at the kissing booth.
你要接下一班的接吻亭
And your brother’s late for the cotton candy can’t.
你哥在哪兒? 棉花糖誰來做?
I’m gonna go look for him. Bye.
我就失去找他的,拜
Sorry. - Excuse you.
對不起 - 沒關系
Wait, do I know you? - No.
等,我認識你嗎? - 不認識
Excuse me.
讓一下
Viola! Hey, hey, hey.
維奧拉!嘿,嘿,嘿
Where you been? I’ve been calling and calling.
你去哪兒了? 我不停打電話給你
I miss you. We need to talk.
我很想你。我們得談談
We’ve talked, Justin. All the talking is done.
談過了,賈斯丁 沒什么好說的了
Look, no one breaks up over a stupid soccer issue, OK?
看,誰會為無聊的足球分手,好嗎?
Can you just be a girl for five seconds?
就不能冷靜5秒鐘嗎?
For five seconds?
5秒鐘?
OK, first of all, it’s not a stupid soccer issue,
好了,首先 那不是什么無聊的足球,
and you’re a jerk. Oh, look at that! Time’s up!
其次你是個混蛋 哦,看那,時間到了!
Excuse me. Sorry. One, please.
對不起,抱歉,一個人
Stay in school.
好好學習