Sebastian, honey, this is your mother.
塞巴斯蒂安,我是你母親
I’m calling to remind you about the carnival tomorrow.
我打過來提醒你明天的嘉年華會
You and your sister promised you’d both be there. Bye-bye.
你和你妹妹保證會去的 明天見
Crap! Forgot about that!
糟了!我都忘了!
Wait, your mom’s in Junior League? - Yeah. How’d you know?
慢著,你媽也加入女青年聯盟? - 是啊,你怎么知道?
So is mine. I gotta go too.
我媽也是。我也得去
I can’t deal with this right now. I have soccer to worry about.
我現在沒時間管這個 足球賽怎么辦?
Not gonna be that bad. Olivia’s gonna be there.
不會那么糟 奧莉維亞會在那兒
It’s a perfect opportunity for me to lay some groundwork.
正好能讓我為拍拖打好基礎
Oh, Olivia’s gonna be there.
哦,奧莉維亞會在那兒
And my sister.
還有我妹妹
And Monique. And you.
摩妮琪,和你
And my mom.
還有我媽
Great.
萬歲