Don't bring me down
不要讓我失望
No, no, no, no, no
不 不要
- We can do this! Okay! - Okay!
- 我們能行! 能行! - 能行!
We got to get to Georgetown!
我們一定要去Georgetown!
Okay, Daddy!
好的 爸爸!
All right. One!
好 一!
Two! Three!
二! 三!
Now that's a great dad!
這才是個好父親!
You got me shakin', got me running away
你讓我發抖,讓我想要逃跑
Don't bring me down
不要讓我失望
Dad! Pull the cord!
爸! 拉繩子!
- What? - Pull the cord!
- 什么? - 拉繩子!
Oh, yeah, the cord!
啊 對了 繩子!
Don't bring me down
不要讓我失望
Sorry about the wedding, Lou.
婚禮真讓人遺憾 Lou
Nice try, Phil.
不錯的心理攻擊 Phil
But you're not going to psych me out.
不過對我不管用
After I make this putt, you owe me $20,000.
這球進洞后 你就欠我2萬了
Happy days are here again.
快樂生活又再次開始了
Look out! - Look out!
- 當心! - 當心!
That was weird.
真是怪事
What happened?
發生什么了?
How do you get out of this?
你怎么掉進去了?
Sorry about that. You okay? - You?
- 實在抱歉 你沒事吧? - 是你?
- Oh, no. - You!
- 噢 不是吧 - 你們!
I'm real sorry about your wedding.
那個婚禮真的實在對不起
- I'm going to kill you and your little pig! - Gotta go.
- 我要殺了你和那只豬! - 我得走了
Let's go! That way! That way!
快走! 這邊! 這邊!
- That's my cart! - Move! Move!
- 那是我的車! - 快走! 快走!