That was horrible.
太可怕了
- Aren't you going in? - Next, please.
- 為什么不進去? - 下一個
Mel.
Mel
What?
什么?
I'm afraid.
我害怕
Well, guess what? I was afraid, too.
呃 你知道嗎? 我也害怕
Dad, what are you afraid of?
爸 你怕什么?
I was afraid that if I let you go,
我害怕如果我就這樣讓你走了
that you'd never need your daddy again.
你就不再需要我這個父親了
But I'm always gonna need you.
但我永遠需要你
Mel, this is what you gotta do. Go in there with all confidence.
Mel 這是你必須做的 充滿信心的進去
Keep your head up. And do your best.
保持冷靜 全力以赴
All you can do is win.
這就是成功了
Yeah, I like that.
嗯 我知道
And if they don't accept you after that, it's their loss.
如果他們還不要你的話 那就是他們的損失了
I'm so glad you're my dad.
真高興能有你這樣的好父親
Time for you to shine, baby.
是你大放光芒的時候了 寶貝
I'm gonna let you go now.
我現在要放開你了
Time to go.
是時候走了
Let's go, Trey.
走了 Trey
- Melanie Porter. - Porter.
- Melanie Porter - Porter
Here we go. Room 217. I just checked in your neighbor.
在這 217號房間 我剛剛登記了你的隔壁呢