Are the...
那些...
I swallowed a bug.
我吃到了只蟲子
Wait for me!
等等我!
I can't help it. I like that guy.
我不能自制 我喜歡那男的
Our baby.
我們寶貝
This is it.
就到這了
Come here, baby.
過來 寶貝
I never thought this day would come.
我從沒想過會迎來這一天
I did. But I'm proud of you.
我想過 我為你驕傲
Thank you, Daddy.
謝謝你 爸爸
I love you, beautiful.
我愛你 親愛的
I'll see you at Thanksgiving, all right?
我們感恩節見 好嗎?
It'll be okay.
都會好的
- Where does the time go? - Yeah.
- 時間都流逝去哪了? - 是啊
Come on, baby. Let's head home.
好了 寶貝 回家吧
Trey? Five minutes, dinner. Trey?
5分鐘內過來吃晚飯
Coming, Dad.
來了 爸爸
i can't believe it's been three months already.
不可置信已經過了三個月了
I just hope she hasn't changed too much.
我只希望她沒有變太多
Well, how changed could she be? You talk to her every week.
她能怎么變? 你每周都和她通電話
Where did Albert get that hat?
Albert從哪來的那個帽子?
Over the river and through the woods to the Porters' house we go
我們翻山越嶺來到Porter的家
I love this guy! Oh, what a gas!
我喜歡這家伙! 噢 太讓人高興了!
The karaoke's all set up. We're going to sing and dance!
卡拉OK都準備好了 我們要去唱歌跳舞!
Come on, James!
過來 James!
No, maybe after we eat.
呃 吃過飯之后吧
We don't want to start singing without the girls.
我們可不想在女兒們不在的時候唱歌
- Okay, all right. - That was Melanie and Wendy.
- 好吧 好吧 - Melanie和Wendy來電話了