I want you to trust me.
我想讓你信任我
Guess I still see you as that little six-year-old girl
想想我還是把你看成六歲的小孩子了
singing Double Dutch Bus.
唱著那首 雙截公車
I'm not that little girl anymore, Daddy.
我已經不再是個小女孩了 爸爸
I've grown up.
我長大了
Reality is, you've shown me I can trust you.
確實如此 你已經讓我看到我能信任你
You have.
你已經做到了
Okay, I'll make a deal with you.
好了 我要和你做個協議
Now let's get you to Georgetown.
現在讓我送你去Georgetown
Deal.
成交
I don't care if Bob's here or not, we got to be in DC by 3:30.
我不在乎Bob是否在這 我們必須在3:30前到華盛頓
DC. Flow with me, Mel. Flow with me!
華盛頓 跟著我 Mel 跟我走!
Excuse me. Excuse me!
打擾一下 打擾一下!
- Is the plane going to Washington? - Yeah, but it's for team members only.
- 這架飛機去華盛頓嗎? - 是的 但這是隊員專用的
We got a police emergency. You have to let us on that plane.
警方緊急任務 我們必須乘坐這架飛機
Big time. Huge divers.
一流的 很棒的跳水運動員
Since I was a baby.
小時候就是了
Well, climb on board.
好吧 登機吧
You got me running going out of my mind
你讓我瘋狂
You got me thinking that I'm wasting my time
你讓我浪費自己的時間
Don't bring me down
不要打擊我
No, no, no, no, no
不 不 不 不
I'll tell you once more before I get off the floor
下馬之前再跟你說一次