James, how do you think I felt when you left to join the army?
James 你知道你離家去參軍時我的感受嗎?
- I don't know, Mama. - I was terrified!
- 不知道 媽媽 - 我很恐懼!
I worried about you all the time. I still do.
我一直在擔心你 現在也是
But you had to follow your own path, and I had to let you leave the nest.
但是你有你自己的道路要走 我必須讓你學會獨立
I wanted you home every day you were gone,
你不在的時候我每天都盼望你會回來
but I had to trust you.
但是我必須相信你
I had to trust that you could take care of yourself.
我必須相信你能照顧好你自己
And I had to believe in you. So why can't you believe in her?
我都可以信任你 那么為什么你不能信任她呢?
- I'll see you back at home. - Is Mom gonna kill me?
- 回家見 - 媽媽會殺了我嗎?
I got your back on this one. Just don't let it happen again.
我這次不會懲罰你 別再犯第二次了
- Good luck. - You'll need this.
- 祝你好運 - 你需要這個
- Mama, I love you. - I love you, too, Son.
- 媽媽 我愛你 - 我也愛你 兒子
Bye, Dad.
再見 爸爸
Excuse me. The flight to DC, has it left yet?
問一下 飛往華盛頓的飛機 已經起飛了嗎?
I'm sorry, sir. I'm afraid you've missed it.
很抱歉 先生 恐怕你已經誤機了
Mel.
Mel
Hi.
嗨