You missed the flight.
你誤機了
I wouldn't have if you hadn't gotten yourself arrested.
如果不是因為你被捕 我才不會誤機
- Mel, look. I was... - Dad, listen.
- Mel 那個 我... - 爸爸 聽我說
Georgetown is... It's over.
Georgetown... 已經結束了
You know, you're getting exactly what you wanted.
你知道的 你得到了你想要的
Me, closer to home.
我 靠近家里
Baby, that's what I came here to tell you.
孩子 那就是我來這要跟你說的
I don't want that anymore.
我不再那么認為了
- What are you talking about? - You know...
- 你在說什么啊? - 要知道...
Dads don't know everything.
爸爸也不是萬事通
We just try to do the best we can.
我們只是盡我們所能
Last night, when I came to the sorority house?
昨晚 當我進到女生宿舍
I was trying to protect you.
我只是想保護你
That's what I do. I protect people.
那就是我的工作 保護人民
Now, sometimes I go too far.
但是 有時 我做得過火了
- In this case, I went way too far. - Dad...
- 這方面 我確實過火了 - 爸爸...
No, baby, look. I love you.
不 孩子 聽著 我愛你
But I was so into what I wanted for you that I couldn't see what you wanted.
但我太迷失于我要給你的 至于忘了你想要什么
I want what every girl wants.
我想要和其他女孩一樣
I want a dad who loves me, who adores me.
我想要一個爸爸 喜歡我 寵愛我
I want you
我想要你