Man, why didn't you stick with the plan?
老兄 你為什么不 按計劃行事?
All my people in the Phoenix.
Phoenix的所有人聽好了!
The prophytes of Theta Nu Theta wanna show these neos how it's done.
Theta Nu Theta的老手們 想要給這些雛兒們看看該怎么 舞
Prophytes step together now!
一起跳起來!
Yeah.
耶!
Hands down. No doubt about it.
把手放下來 毫無疑問
Show some love. Y'all know what it is.
給點掌聲吧 大家都知道怎么回事
Old school wins. Old school wins. Old school
一派贏了 這些老家伙們贏了
Phoenix, you know you cannot mess with the prophytes of Theta Nu Theta. Phoenix
你知道你不能跟 Theta Nu Theta的老家伙們亂來
Prophytes! Prophytes! Prophytes!
Prophytes! Prophytes! Prophytes!
-Y'all, l was just-- -Look, next time you show off...
-各位 我只是-- -聽著 下次你要表現...
...do it on your own time, and save us the practice you put us through.
...你自己去練好了 不麻煩你教我們跳了
We hardly did any stepping.
我們不是那塊料
You know we should have won that.
你知道我們應該可以贏的
-lt was a slanted crowd. Come on. -Please.
-本來我們有優勢的 拜托 -拜托
lt ain't always about you, dog.
這并不總是你一個人的比賽 小子
We're a team.
我們是團隊
Come on, man.
拜托 老兄
It's not just about you, it's about all of us, We're a team,
這不是你一個人的 這是我們大家的 我們是團隊