...is because you cannot keep up with the present.
...你不能跟上時代的腳步
The reason you're holding on to tradition...
你一直貫徹傳統 的原因在于...
l'll make you a bet.
那我們來打個賭
You go and you get your line brothers together.
你走 并帶上你的 那一隊兄弟一起
And l'll get my guys.
而我帶我的兄弟們
And we'll throw down.
我們來斗一把
-You're on. -Tomorrow night.
-聽你的 -明晚
At the Phoenix.
在Phoenix
You sure about this, man?
你確定要這樣嗎 老大?
Yeah, man. l got you.
是的 兄弟 我明白你的意思
All right, y'all. We got the brothers from the TNT step team in the house.
好啦 各位 今晚我們 迎來了TNT的兄弟們
Y'all know what it is. lt's the age-old battle.
你們都知道他們這是新老之戰
Old school versus new school. Here come the Neophytes.
Old school對戰new school 有請代表New school舞派的伙計們!
Time for the Prophytes to counter.
有請Old school舞派的伙計們!
Oh, yeah.
哦 耶!
Oh, wait a minute, they're doing the real thing.
哦 等等! 他們動真格的了
They're bringing the real stepping into the mix.
他們把真正的 舞步揉合進來了
Okay, what you got for me, fool? Let me see you bring it.
把你們那幾下子快秀出來!
Hold on, hold on. What's happening with this kid? What's he doing?
打住 打住 這孩子怎么了 他在干嘛呢?
Oh, no, that's not gonna fly, Phoenix.
哦 不 要發 了 Phoenix
Y'all know the rules. Group against group.
你們都知道規矩 一隊打一隊
What are you doing? Come on, man.
你在干嘛? 拜托 兄弟
This is about the team.
我們是團隊