...let me know. ...
就告訴我
Prophytes.
解散
We have been going strong for over two weeks now.
我們已經強化訓練了兩個星期了
And we still suck.
可我們還是爛得很
We've got four weeks left.
還剩四個星期
That's easy for you to say.
你說得容易
You can do this stuff in your sleep.
這些你睡覺的時候都能做
The problem is these lame-ass steps they got us doing, man.
問題在于他們讓我們 練的這些跛腳舞步 老兄
lnstead of us trying to fit step, we gotta make step fit our natural rhythm.
我們不應該試著去跟步子 我們應該讓舞步跟著我們自身的節拍走
So, what you saying?
那你 說怎么辦?
Here.
看
That's nice.
真棒
We're gonna try doing something like that.
我們應該試著這樣練
-All right, we're gonna try something. -How do you do that?
-好吧 我們得試試 -你怎么做到的?
Right on the beat. You just hit it real quick. You go:
找到節奏 你要動的快一點 開始!
Throw it in gear. You come here.
找找感覺 這樣
What the hell was that?
你們跳的這是什么東西?
The steps you taught us was played.
你教的那些舞步都是陳詞濫調了
You can't expect us to beat the Mus with that and you know it.
別指望靠這個能嬴Mus 你不是不知道
l'm trying to give something fresh.
我只是想加點新鮮的東西進去
Are we doing a step show, or are we doing a rap video?
我們是在表演嗎 或者我們在搞饒舌演出?
lt's a new day, man.
時代不同了 大哥
l mean, l didn't sign on to be no loser.
我是說 我不一定要跳很棒的舞步
No, losing, it's a state of mind.
不 那只是你腦袋里的想法-What? -No disrespect,
my brother.
-什么? -恕我不敬 老大
But this frat has been living in that state for the last seven years.
但是這個兄弟會已經 處在那種狀態7年了