Nate brings them for me every Su since the day we were engaged.
自從我們訂婚開始 Nate每個星期天都會送我一束
They are my favorite.
我最喜歡它們了
-lsn't that sweet? -Are you taking notes?
-好甜蜜哦 -你記下了嗎?
-l mess up a lot. -Yes, you do.
-我可做不來 -那確實
See? See what you started?
瞧瞧 看你開的好頭
Listen, guys, there's plenty more so don't be shy.
聽著 各位 還有很多呢 所以 不要客氣
Yes, this is the best chicken l've had.
這確實是我吃過的最好的炸雞
Thank you.
謝謝
Your cooking actually reminds me of my mom's.
你的廚藝讓我 想起了我的媽媽
She must be a damn good cook.
她的菜肯定也做得很棒
She was a good cook. She passed away five years ago.
她是個好廚師 不過五年前過世了
l'm sorry to hear that.
我很抱歉
Yeah, it was tough.
是的 確實讓人難過
But, you know, me and my dad are real close.
但是 你知道 我和我爸爸很親密
Her dad's the provost.
她爸爸是教務處長
-El capitan, -Yep.
-責任不輕嘛 -沒錯
-You're Palmer's daughter? -Yeah.
-你是Palmer的女兒? -是的
Auntie, when are you gonna teach me how to make this fried chicken?
嬸嬸 你什么時候能 教我做炸雞啊?
-l'm not gonna do it, sweetheart. -Why?
-我才不會教你呢 親愛的 -為什么?
Because then l'll never see you on Sunday anymore...
如果那樣的話 以后的 星期天我就再也見不到你了...
...and l need to see my boy every Sunday.
...我希望每個星期天 都能見到我的孩子
Five, six...
5 6...
...seven, eight.
...7 8
Smooth,
Smooth,
T-H-E-T-A!
T-H-E-T-A!
T-H-E-T-A!
T-H-E-T-A!
Theta Nu!
Theta Nu!