...but l seldom interfere with their decisions.
...雖然我很少干涉他們的決定
l have the authority to have you reinstated.
但我有權力讓你恢復學籍
So, what's the catch?
那條件呢?
This thing you have going with my daughter, it ends now.
條件就是你跟我女兒的交往 就此打住吧
-What does that have to do with--? -Look, you little shit.
-這兩件事有什么關系--? -聽著 你這個混球
My daughter is not some shorty for you to mess with.
我女兒可不是 你可以胡搞的玩物
She's a woman with a bright and promising future...
她有她的美好前程...
...and l'm not gonna have you come here and take advantage of her.
...我可不能讓你毀了她
-Excuse me? -Am l not getting through to you?
-什么? -你以為我會容忍你嗎?
lf you don't agree to stop seeing my daughter...
如果你不同意跟她斷交的話...
...you can kiss your education goodbye.
...你就可以不用再上學了
And you'll end up just like your uncle, cutting grass for a living.
那樣你就會跟你舅舅一個下場 一輩子以割草為生
Now, how long do you think April will go out with you then?
你以為April會和你交往多久?
Well....
那么....
With all due respect...
恕我冒昧地說...
...sir...
...先生...
...it's her decision, not yours.
...那是她的決定 而不是你的
You have a good day.
祝你愉快
Three days before the Nationals.
還有叁天就全國比賽了
Are you sure there's nothing we can do to help change Dr. Palmer's mind?
你確定我們沒法改變Palmer的主意嗎?
-No, he's one of them. -Palmer's a Mu Gamma?
-沒有 他跟他們是一伙的 -Palmer以前也是Mu Gamma的?
-That's right. -Damn.
-是的 -見鬼
We are screwed.
我們要搞砸了
You guys are unbelievable, man.
你們前途無限量 伙計們