Sheldon: All right, one bacon cheese burger, breaking two Jewish dietary restrictions simultaneously... kudos. Beerbattered fish and chips. Now, here's your tartar sauce. I also brought you salsa. It's a little unconventional, but I think you'll like it. It's zingy. And for you, Factory Burrito Grande... no cheese, no sour cream, no ugly consequences from your lactose intolerance.Bon appetit.
好的,一個奶酪培根漢堡,同時違反了2條猶太飲食禁忌....真光榮。啤酒魚和薯條。這是你要的海鮮醬。我還給你拿了辣醬汁。雖然和往常不太一樣,但是我覺得你會喜歡的。非常好吃。這是你的,巨型墨西哥煎餅...沒有奶酪,沒有酸奶油,不會有引起你乳糖過敏的不良反應。祝你胃口好。
Leonard: Hang on. Black beans, not pinto beans?
等下。是黑豆,不是青刀豆吧?
Sheldon: Yes.
對。
Leonard: Double guacamole?
雙份鱷梨醬?
Sheldon: of course.
當然。
Leoanrd: No cilantro?
沒有香菜?
Sheldon: Nope.
沒有。
Leonard: Lettuce shredded, not chopped?
條狀生菜,不是片狀的?
Sheldon: Yep.
沒錯。
Leonard: You understand why I'm doing this to you?
你明白我為什么要這樣做吧?
Sheldon: I do.
明白。
Leonard: That'll be all. That was fun.
沒事了。真有意思。
Raj: How long can he keep this up?
他能干多久呀?
Leonard: I heard about this professor at MIT, who melted down, bought a van, and spent the rest of his life as a mobile dog groomer.
我聽說在麻省理工有一位教授,辭職后買了個貨車,后半輩子一直在做流浪狗美容師。
Raj: He never went back to the university?
再也沒回學校?
Leonard: Only to shampoo Professor Saltzberg's zoo.
只有給Saltzberg教授的動物們洗過澡。
Raj: Sheesh.
哇哦。
Howard: I bet if we all chipped in, we could buy Sheldon a van.
我打賭如果我們出份子的話,可以給Sheldon買貨車。
Raj: But he's afraid of dogs.
但是他害怕狗。
Leonard: Yeah, that's the only thing wrong with that plan.
對,那是這個計劃里面唯一失敗的部分。
Penny: Hey, guys, sorry you had to wait, but we are swamped. What's this?
大家好呀,讓你們久等了,我們真的很忙。這是什么?
Leonard: Sheldon took our order.
謝爾頓來點過餐了。
Penny: Sheldon doesn't work here.
謝爾頓不在這兒工作呀。
Leonard: Well, honey, not to complain, but we were starting to think you didn't either.
哦,親愛的,別抱怨了,但是我們覺得你似乎也不在這工作。
Sheldon: Is that really necessary? Good Lord. The interference pattern in the fracture. The motion of the wave to the molecular structure. I've been looking at it all wrong. I can't consider the electrons as particles. They move through the graphene as a wave. It's a wave!The moment to applaud would be now. Troglodytes.
有必要這樣嗎?天啊。斷裂處的干擾結構。從波的運動再到分子結構。我一直都想錯了。不應該把電子想成粒子。他們是以波的形式在石墨薄膜中運動。是波!現在才是鼓掌的時候。真是原始人。
Penny: Sheldon... Where are you going? Aren't you going to clean this up?
謝爾頓... 你去哪呀? 難道你不準備把這里清掃干凈?
Sheldon: I'm sorry. I don't work here.
抱歉。我又不在這兒工作。