You...
你...
complete me.
成就了我
I might just have... - Shut up.
我可能只是… 閉嘴
Just shut up.
請你閉嘴
You had me at "hello."
你一開口就擄獲了我
No comment.
無可奉告
This is off the record.
這不是采訪
I came to apologize.
我是來道歉的
I made some assumptions about you...
我用一些錯誤的消息對你...
based on nothing, it turns out.
妄下論斷
I guess Casey's right. My best friend... - Don't worry about it. We're straight.
我想雀喜說得對 別擔心,我們扯平了
I should've asked you. But sometimes you're so guarded.
我應該先問過你 但你老是充滿戒心
I just don't wanna be another reason for you to...
我不想成為另一個…
I'm not someone who likes to get involved past a certain point.
我在某個特定時間點之后 是不會吃回頭草的
And that point was about a week ago.
而那個時間點 是大約一周前
Well, I just want to say I'm really sorry...
我只想告訴你,我很抱歉…
and I didn't mean to hurt you.
我無意傷害你
You didn't.
你沒傷害到我
That's a relief.
那真令人欣慰