Maybe from the bank?
也許你是銀行的人?
If this doesn't work out, call him. He might hook you up with Paris Hilton.
如果你約會沒結果,找他 他會幫你搭上社交名媛
Wait, that's it. You're the Date Doctor, right?
我知道了,你是約會顧問
You're the Date Doctor? - Do we have a problem here?
你就是那個約會顧問? 有問題嗎?
Yeah, a big one! What the hell did I ever do to you?
問題大了!我哪里對不起你了?
Am I missing something?
我是不是沒搞懂什么?
Sir, I'm gonna have to ask you to leave.
先生,我得請你離開
Why don't you go hit a titty bar with your buddy Vance?
你去脫衣酒吧找你好朋友范斯吧
Wow.
天哪
I don't believe this.
我真不敢相信
That's your source?
那就是你的消息來源?
You buried yourself, Alex.
是你搞死了你自己
Then you weren't listening.
你根本沒注意聽
I heard every word.
我聽得很清楚
You're a scam artist.
你是騙王之王
You trick women into getting... - Into getting out of their own way...
欺騙女人… 讓她們放下心防…
so great guys like Albert Brennaman have a fighting chance.
好讓亞伯特這種好男人有機會
No, I want everybody to take a good look at this right now.
我要大家仔細看清楚
Because this right here...
因為這里發生的事…
this is exactly why falling in love is so goddamn hard.
就是因為這樣戀愛才這么難
Sir, let's go. Now.
先生,請離場
And Vance Munson is a pig!
范斯孟森是一頭豬!
And I refused to work with him.
我拒絕了他
You need to get your facts right.
你的消息應該要查證確實
It's because of jerks like him that I even have a job.
就是因為那種豬頭我才有飯吃
Had a job.
曾經有飯吃