Dr. Hitch. Listen to me, papi.
秦圣博士,聽我說,老爹
I need to bring my partner, Amir, somewhere amazing for our anniversary.
我想帶伴侶亞密去慶祝紀念日…
Maybe it's not your thing, but maybe it is.
也許這不是你的專長,也許是
What the hell are you talking about, Raoul?
你在說什么?
It's you, no?
這是你吧?
So, my friend, how was she? Pretty good?
朋友,她怎樣?很贊吧?
How was she? I'll tell you! She was great!
怎樣?她棒呆了!
Isn't that the Date Doctor?
那不是那個約會顧問嗎?
I'm telling you, that's him. - He doesn't look anything like him.
那一定就是他 看起來不像
Excuse me. Do you know him? - No.
抱歉,你認識他嗎? 不認識
I want you to look me in the eye and tell me that he did not hire you.
我要你看著我說,他沒雇用你
Ma'am, I have never seen this man before in my life.
太太,我從來沒見過這個男人
See you later, Tony.
待會見,東尼
Tony? You have got some serious explaining to do.
東尼?這下你得解釋清楚了
Albert. Hitch. You all right?
亞伯特秦圣,你還好吧?
I can't really talk right now. I'm kind of tied up.
我現在不能說話,我被人壓著
One, two. On three.
數到三,一、二、三