Does it ever occur to women that maybe a guy might like to have a plan...
女人有沒有想過 男人會緊張…
because he's nervous?
所以要事先規劃?
He's not sure that he could just walk up to you and you'd respond if he said:
他不確定直接表明心意會怎樣…
"I like you."
“我喜歡你”
That sounds good to me. - True, you can't tell them you like them.
我覺得很棒 不能跟女人說你喜歡她們
I tried that. It didn't go well. - I've crashed and burned on that.
我試過,結果不怎樣 我還因此受傷慘重
That is what you did, and I did like you!
你就這么做,而我也喜歡上你!
I just didn't know I was being worked over by some professional.
我沒想到自己是被專家唬弄了
He doesn't have a badge.
他沒別名牌
The only time he was sincere or spontaneous...
他唯一真誠、自在的時刻…
was when everything was going wrong or when you were stoned out of your head.
就是約會不順或服藥過量的時候
I'm sorry to interrupt. Do I know you? - No, I don't think so.
抱歉打擾,我認識你嗎? 我想你不認識
You wanna see me be spontaneous? - Sure, you want a Benadryl?
你想看什么是自在嗎? 當然,要喝過敏糖漿嗎?
This is really kind of distracting. And I haven't gotten laid in a year!
這真令人抓狂 我已經一年沒性生活了
We're sorry. Why don't you guys get back to your date?
對不起,你們回去約會吧
Or go somewhere.
不然就去別的地方