a
I did ice climbing once.
我攀爬過冰崖
You don't even know me. - And whose fault is that?
你根本不認識我 那是誰的錯?
the sun comes up, the ice really starts to fall apart.
太陽一出來,冰就裂了
I bet. I'm sorry.
我相信,抱歉
You're in my seat.
你坐了我的位子
Do you know this guy? - Apparently not.
你認識這人? 顯然是不認識
You really... I'm doing you a favor, believe me.
你... 我這是幫你忙,相信我
Basically, I like outdoor sports. But indoor sports have their place, too.
基本上,我喜歡戶外運動 不過室內運動也不錯
There are certain aspects of my job that are secretive.
我的工作有些部份要保密
And my job is to try to find the truth.
我的工作則是要挖掘真相
The truth? You wouldn't know the truth if it kicked you in the head.
你頭撞壞了,根本搞不清真相
If Albert Brennaman has to take a fall for it, so be it.
若亞伯特因此受苦,那就算了
Why don't you say what's really pissing you off?
你為什么不說你在氣什么?
I've been waiting to talk to her...
我一直等著跟她說話…
You want to sit down? Here you go. Gong! - Thank you.
你想坐?坐吧,咚! 謝謝你
Hi. Actually, you're not supposed to move.
其實你不該移位,該他…
Excuse me.
抱歉
I'm Alex Hitchens. No, it's okay. Go.
我是秦圣,沒關系,繼續
I'm Casey. - Hi, Casey.
我是雀喜 你好,雀喜
I work for a small publishing house in the press department...
我在一家小出版社任職…
which isn't actually where I want to be. But it's a good house...
我不喜歡那份工作 但公司不錯…
You handled me. You manipulated me.
你騙我,你唬弄我
You researched me and you showed me my great-grandfather's signature.
你找上我 還讓我看曾曾祖父的簽名
Wait. You're Ellis Island?
等等,艾利斯島是你干的?
I thought that was real sweet. - Thank you.
我覺得那很貼心 謝謝
Case, you're not helping.
你別幫倒忙
Excuse me, I'm on a date.
抱歉,我在約會