Hello.
Hello。
Why are you up?
你為什么沒睡?
I could ask you the same question.
我可以問你同樣的問題。
I’m going to bed. I didn’t ask you to wait up for me.
我要睡了,我并沒要你等我。
Remember, I’m here as our children’s father, not your husband.
記住,我在這兒只是作為我們孩子的父親,而不是你的丈夫。
What are you doing?
你在干嘛?
Were you with a woman?
你剛才和一個女人在一起?
Did you tell her that you have a wife, or does that hinder your pick-up style?
你告訴過她你是有婦之夫嗎?或者那樣會影響你的艷遇?
All right. Even if I was seeing someone, I have every right to.
好吧,就算我和別的女人有染,我也有充足的理由。
Exploring options is the whole point of being separated!
分居的意義就在于能夠尋求新的選擇。
Options! I’m not a mutual fund, Rex!
選擇?Rex,我可不是一個共有基金。
Oh, that’s not...Bree, you should get out there. Try and meet someone.
那不是,Bree, 你應該主動出去,試著尋找你的真愛。
Meet someone. I’m raising your children.
尋找我的真愛,我在養育你的孩子們。
I am just trying to move on with my life. It is nothing to be ashamed of!
我只是想渡過這一關,繼續我的生活這沒什么可恥的。
Oh, okay. I tell you what then. Why don’t you just call up your mystery woman and invite her over.
好啊,我說,你為什么不干脆邀請你的那個神秘女人過來。
I’ll pull out the sofa bed and you can take her right there.
我會整理好沙發床,你們在那里就可以胡作非為了。
Andrew! Danielle! Daddy’s going to fornicate for us!
Andrew, Danielle, 爸爸要在我們面前通奸了。
Keep your voice down.
小聲一點。
Why, are you feeling ashamed?
為什么?你覺得可恥了?