They did it! They did it!
他們上了!他們上了!
They did it! They did it! They did it!
他們上了!他們上了! 他們上了!
Hey, this is none of your business.
嘿,這不關你們的事
- But we're so proud of you! - Deets. I need details.
- 但是我們如此為你感到驕傲! - 細節,我需要知道細節
I would never. I'm a lady. Please!
我才不會說呢,我是個淑女,拜托!
Okay.
好吧
Then we won't ask you about it.
那我們就不問吧
- Good. - Fine.
- 好 - 好
Super fine.
非常好
I have mail to open.
我有信件要拆
Tim, orchids for the Mother's Day rush?
提姆,母親節的蘭花很急嗎?
Friday.
星期五
How are my eyebrows?
我的眉毛怎樣?
Very Gwen Stefani during pregnancy.
非常像關史蒂芬妮在懷孕時
- He cooked for me. - Go on, go on.
- 他為我煮菜 - 繼續,繼續
- I slept over for two nights. - Go on!
- 我在他那過夜兩個晚上了 - 繼續!
- So this is date number four? - Yeah.
- 所以這算是第四次約會嗎? - 是的
- And there's one more date after this? - Yes.
- 在這之后還有一次約會吧? - 是的
And after date number five, it's over?
那在第五次約會后,就要結束了嗎?
You seem different. ?
好像不太一樣
Yes.
是的
- How? - I don't know.
- 怎樣? - 我不知道
Hi.
嘿
What are we doing?
我們在做什么?
Can you see Greg? ?
能看見葛雷嗎?
- Yeah. - Okay.
- 可以 - 好
Does he look sick or injured or on fire?
他看起來生病了 還是受傷了,還是著火了?
No.
沒有
It's been four days?
已經四天了嗎?
Yeah.
是的