Four days.
四天了
- Why hasn't he called me? - He'll call.
- 他為什么都沒打電話給我? - 他會打的
So look. It's crazy.
聽著,這樣很瘋狂
Looks like a reborn...
看起來像是重生…
- Hey. - Hello.
- 嘿 - ?好
What'll it be today, Genevieve? Pears and Brie?
今天要什么,珍娜? 梨和布里干酪嗎?
Pate and celery sticks?
肝泥和芹菜棒嗎?
I'll have a meatball sandwich.
我要一個肉丸三明治
He hasn't called yet, huh?
他還沒打電話,是嗎?
How are you?
你好嗎?
Good.
狠好
Good.
那就好
How are you? ?
好嗎?
Good.
很好
Good.
那就好
How are you?
你好嗎?
- Good. - Good.
- 很好 - 那就好
- Good. - Good.
- 很好 - 那就好
How are you? ?
好嗎?
Good.
很好
Good, good.
很好,很好
That's on the house.
那是免費供應的
Genevieve. To go.
珍娜,外帶的
- What's going on? - Pardon?
- 怎么了? - 什么?
- You didn't call. - What do you mean?
- 你沒打電話 - ?是什么意思?
What do you think, you can just have your way with me?
你在想什么,你要用 你的方式與我來往嗎?
- But you said... - What? What did I say?
- 但是?說… - 什么?我說了什么?
Five dates. Then move on. No anger, no recriminations...
五次約會,然后繼續前行 沒有怨恨,沒有指責…