- no commitments. - Right. We had four dates.
- 沒有承諾 - 對,我們進行了四次約會
Four? No, five.
四次?不對,是五次
Restaurant opening, Date One. Art gallery, Two.
餐廳開幕,第一次約會 藝廊,第二次約會
What are you talking about?
你在說什么?
Make me.
制止我吧
Karaoke, Date Three. Dinner at my place, Date Four.
卡拉OK,第三次約會 在我家晚餐,第四次約會
so I thought that whole next day and night was the five dates.
因此我認為那整個第二天和晚上 算是第五次約會了
Then, you stayed over that night and the next...
然后,那晚?留下來過夜 以及下一個晚上…
Yeah, I'm just kidding.
是的,我只是在開玩笑
You are? ?
是嗎?
I'm joking.
我是在開玩笑
Yeah, that makes five dates.
是的,那算是五次約會了
- It was a lovely love affair. - Yeah, it was great. I'd like to...
- 那是個可愛的戀愛 - 是的,太棒了,我想…
But the romance is gone, so we must move on.
但是浪漫消失了 因此我們必須繼續前行
- I know, but do we have to move on... - Yes.
- 我知道,但是我們必須繼續前行… - 是的
Anymore dates would be a relationship and those do not work.
再約下去將會變成一種關系 那是行不通的
- I wanna... - Okay. All right, see you.
- 我想要… - 好的,好吧,再見吧
My God, my sandwich. So hungry. Bye.
我的天,我的三明治,好餓喔,再見
When? When? When is she coming back?
什么時候? 什么時候? 她什么時候回來?