Don't you work? ?
都不用上班嗎?
Yes.
是的
Hi. Thanks for coming in.
嗨,謝謝光臨
I heard.
我聽說了
What happened?
怎么回事?
He thought we had five dates.
他認為我們有五次約會了
Why on earth would he think a sleep over equals another date?
他憑甚么認為一次過夜 等于另一次約會?
Maybe because it sort of does.
也許因為它有點算是
Can you be quiet? ?
能閉嘴嗎?
But maybe it does a little bit for boys, maybe?
但也許它對男生有點算是吧,也許?
- Do you want another date? - No. - ?
想要另一次約會嗎? - 不
- But maybe you do. - No.
- 但也或許?想要 - 不
Yes. Maybe this could be a relationship, maybe?
是的,或許這可能是一種關系,也許?
No!
不!
Fine.
好吧
And let's just be clear, okay?
并且讓我們弄清楚,好嗎?
It was four dates.
只有四次約會
Five.
五次
Bye.
再見
Gotta go.
得走了
- What's this place called? - Get on Tapas.
- 這個地方叫什么來著? - 來到塔帕斯
That's dirty!
噢,你真下流!
Stupid, stupid, stupid.
愚蠢,愚蠢,愚蠢
What'd I do?
我做了什么?
I'm so sorry!
我真是抱歉!
I'm so sorry! I'm so sorry!
我真是抱歉!我真是抱歉!
I'm so sorry! I'm sorry!
我真是抱歉!我很抱歉!