- It's that easy? - Yeah.
- 有那么容易嗎? - 是啊
Well, I'm not ready.
嗯,我還沒準備好
The menu is still in transition.
菜單仍然在調整階段
- It's just a little neighborhood joint. - Really? Well, I thought you'd say that.
- 它只是一個小小的小區公共場所 - 真的嗎?嗯,我就知道你會那樣說
So I told him what a nice, hardworking guy you are...
我就告訴他你是一個 多好,多努力工作的人…
and that opening a restaurant is this huge big change in your life...
而且開一家餐廳是你生命中的 一個巨大變化…
and he said when you're ready for a review, you just call the paper, okay?
他就說你什么時候準備好了 被訪問,就打電話給報社,好嗎?
- You called the critic? - Yeah.
- ?打電話給食評家? - 是的
Thank you.
謝謝
You're welcome.
別客氣
Well, I should go.
嗯,我該走了
Okay.
好的
You think so? I'd say unhappy. ?
這樣認為嗎?我認為不開心
Happy.
開心
What looks unhappy about him?
他怎會看起來不開心?
Stooped shoulders, big sigher. Watch.
駝著肩膀,過大的衣服,看著
Wait for it.
等著看
- Yeah, all right. - Watch.
- 是喔 - 看著
- You're good. - I have a gift.
- 你真厲害 - 我有天份
Pretty upbeat guy.
相當樂觀的人
- Worried about office politics. - Is that right?
- 擔心辦公室政治 - 真的嗎?
Pretty upbeat gal.
相當樂觀的小妞
Worried about...
擔心…
- nothing? - I told you, happy all the time.
- 什么都沒有? - 我告訴過你,一直都很開心
Or just doesn't think about things that make her unhappy.
或者從不想會讓她不開心的事
Look at that old lady.
看那位老婦人
- Happy. - Yeah.
- 開心 - 是的
- Hey, Tim, can I ask you a question? - Keep it clean.
- 嘿,提姆,我能問你個問題嗎? - 請簡明扼要
Genevieve's really not into commitment?
珍娜真的不想要承諾嗎?
No. No, just fun.
不,不,只是要快樂
What do you think about this five dates all the time
你認為她的五次約會的理論怎樣?