Leonard: You told her my experiment was stupid?
你跟她說我的實驗很蠢?
Howard: I was just repeating what Sheldon said. Let's not get off topic. Bernadette, I need to apologize. I was wrong to tell you who you should be friends with.
我只是復述Sheldon的話,我們別再轉移話題了。 Bernadette,我得跟你道歉。我錯了,不該干涉你跟誰交朋友。
Leonard: Should I, um, leave you two alone?
我,呃,我該回避一下嗎?
Bernadette: No, Leonard, you should hear this.
不用,Leonard,你也該聽聽。
Leonard: Okay, good, 'cause I wasn't really gonna go.
好吧,很好,反正我也沒真想走。
Howard: Look, I know I come off as confident and worldly, but... the truth is I'm not.
我知道我看上去自信滿滿,老于世故,但... 其實我并不是這樣的。
Leonard: We're shocked.
我們被雷了。
Howard: This is why I tend to feel threatened by other guys.
那使我容易感受到其他人的威脅。
Leonard: Or loud noises, clowns and nuns.
或者大聲的噪音,小丑還有尼姑。
Howard: But I now realize how foolish that is.
但我現在已經認識到我這樣有多蠢。
Leonard: He had a panic attack once when he got his head stuck in a sweater.
他有次驚慌失措,就因為頭卡在毛衣里了。
Howard: It was a full turtleneck. Why aren't you helping me?
那可是件高領套頭毛衣。為什么你不幫幫我呢?
Leonard: I don't know. Maybe because I'm...crazy?!
我也不知道。或許是因為我...瘋了?
Howard: Bernadette, please, I'm asking you to give me another chance.
Bernadette,求你了,再給我一次機會吧。
Bernadette: What do you think, Leonard? Should I give him another chance?
你覺得呢,Leonard? 我該再給他一次機會嗎?
Leonard: It's up to you. He didn't call your experiment stupid.
那看你了。他又沒說你的實驗蠢。
Bernadette: Come here, tushy face.
好了,屁屁臉。
Leonard: Tushy face. That is going on Twitter right now.
屁屁臉。這可一定得馬上發到微博上。