Howard: All right, what is your deal?
好了,你打什么如意算盤?
Leonard: Excuse me?
你說什么?
Howard: Inviting my girlfriend to come see your electron accelerator?
邀請我女朋友去看你的電子加速器?
Leonard: Yeah? So?
啊,怎么啦?
Howard: You really are a piece of work. It's not enough you get the prom queen, you have to get the head of the decorating committee, too?
你可真有兩下子。舞會皇后被你弄到手,還不滿意,你還想搶我的裝點頭牌呢?
Leonard: What are you talking about?
你在說什么呢?
Howard: Don't play innocent with me. I practically invented using fancy lab equipment to seduce women.
別跟我裝純。這招是我發明的,用神奇實驗設備勾引女人。
Leonard: Has it ever worked?
成功過嗎?
Howard: Not so far, but that's not the point!
目前還沒有,但是那不是重點!
Leonard: Howard, relax. I'm not interested in your girlfriend.
Howard,放松。我對你女朋友沒興趣。
Howard: I hope not. Because you don't want to mess with me. I'm crazy.
希望如此。因為,你不會想跟我一起瞎搞。我瘋了嗎?
Leonard: I believe you.
我相信是的。