No. Look to the left
不,看左邊
Keep going.
接著向左
There I am. You know the Cinderella story, right
那就是我,你知道灰姑娘的故事,對嗎?
Remember Rick the servant
記得那個仆人瑞克嗎?
Of course you don't. I'm the who polishes the prince's boot.
你當然不記得了 他只是個給王子擦靴子的人
I'm the guy who was his dishes and serves his meal
只是個洗碗,伺侯王子飲食的人
and does his laund and flosses his tooth.
為王子洗衣服,幫他剔牙
You know what kind of happiness ending the royal flosser ?
你知道這個王室的仆人 會得到什么幸福結局嗎?
Right.
是的
So, that's everyone important and me
這就是所有重要人物和我
Okay, let's see the title name
好,讓我們現在看看片名
Happier music, please
來點輕快的音樂
So here we are, the day of the prince's ball.
我們到了,這天是王子的舞會
I managed to swipe some mail from the royal messenger's bag...
我設法從王室信差包里偷了些信件
so I'd have an excuse to visit Ella.
我就有借口去找瑞拉了
Hello? Oh, Rick, it's you.
誰啊?哦,瑞克,是你
I'm sorry to be such a disappointment.
很遺憾,讓你失望了
No, no. I was expecting the royal messenger.
不,不,我是在等王室的信差
With these?
等這個?
They're here!
是這個!
Did you see him today? What was he wearing?
你今天看到他了嗎?他穿什么?
One for my stepmother, two for my stepsisters...
一封是給繼母的,兩封是給姐姐的