Anyway, let me fill you on everyone in this particular .
總之,讓我給你介紹 這個故事里的每個人物
We've got one wicked stepmother
我們提到了邪惡的繼母
and two ugly stepsister
和兩個丑陋的姐姐
Delicate flowers of womanho
簡直是“如花”
One fairy godmother
一位教母仙女
I think she's a couple Hansels sh of a Gretel. You know what I'm say?
我想她是個純粹缺根筋的人物 你應該懂我的意思吧?
One Prince Charmin
一位白馬王子
Hold the cha
還是就叫王子好了
And then there's one fair maid
一位美麗的少女
You probably know he ..as Cinderella.
你可能知道她是灰姑娘
Ella
瑞拉
but she's always been Ella to me.
但對我而言,她一直是瑞拉
She's in love wit that prince you just
她愛上了你們剛才看到的那位王子
What does Ella see in Pri Potato Head? I have no idea.
瑞拉到底看上了那個豬頭王子哪一點 我也弄不明白
But just look at he.
但是看看她
She's so beautiful
她太漂亮了
A girl like that could never fall for an ordinary guy
- 像她這樣的女孩子可能永遠不會 愛上一個普通人,比如
So, you might be wonde by now who i am.
所以,你可能會好奇我是誰
Have a look
接著看
No, not Blondie McBiceps
不,不是那位金發的大塊頭