Evildoers of our kingdom...
王國里行兇作惡的人們啊
we're always the losers, the bad guys.
我們總是失敗者,壞蛋
Starting tonight... Is that fair? No.
這公平嗎?不
I give you happily n'ever after!
從今晚開始
Hold it, hold it, hold it!
慢著,慢著,慢著
Would the owner of a light blue coach with "Narnia" plates please move your vehicle?
門外淺藍色有“納尼亞”標志馬車 的主人,能另找個地方停車嗎?
You're parked in a "Trolls Only" zone. Thank you.
這里是巨怪專用區,拜托
While I have your attention, you see that there?
我干嘛要引起你們的注意 看見那兒了嗎?
That's what we call a "wicked stepmother." Feel free to boo.
那是我們稱為“邪惡繼母”的女人 喝倒彩也沒關系的
I know what you're thinking. Who put a wicked stepmother in charge?
我知道你在想什么 “誰讓這邪惡的繼母來掌權的?”
Were there free elections? Any chance of a recount?
真的是自由選舉嗎? 還能重新計票嗎?
You know what? Let's go back a little...
不如這樣 我們倒回一點看看
and I'll give you the lowdown on Fairytale Land.
我來告訴你童話王國的內幕
Yeah, the name's kind of corny...
沒錯,這名稱有一點俗氣
but we had to call it something, and "Canada" was already taken.
但總得給它取個名字吧 “加拿大”已經有人用過了
So, anyway, in this to/ high above the prince's pal..
總之,在這座塔里 白馬王子宮殿的最上面
is what you might call the Departm/ of Fairytale Land Secu.
是被你們稱作的童話王國安全部