Are the lady fingers okay?
這位小姐的指頭還好嗎?
Oh, they're terrific. We just appreciate you all stopping by.
哦,慘不忍睹,我們感激你們都來拜訪。
We just want you to know how much we care.
恩,我們只是想你知道我們有多擔心。
So, have the police come up with any leads?
警察有提出什么線索嗎?
Not really. They'll be able to determine the make and model of the car,
不一定,他們可以決定車的構造和車型,
but without any eye witnesses, no one seems very optimistic.
但是沒有目擊者就很不樂觀了。
Well, more importantly, is there any good news about Juanita?
恩,更重要的事,有沒有Juanita的好的消息?
No change. All we can do is wait and hope for the best.
還是沒變化,我們現在能做的只有等待和希望最好的。
We put her on our prayer list at church.
我們把她放到我們教堂的祈禱者名單。
Oh, that’s very sweet, Danielle, thank you.
哦,那太貼心了,Danielle,謝謝。
It must really help during times like these--having kids.
這種時候有這個真的很有幫助有孩子
Yeah, they're a blessing.
是啊,他們是個祝福。
Children make everything worthwhile. You guys are the future. Legacy.
孩子們讓一切都變的有價值了,你們是未來,遺產。
Thanks.
謝謝。
After we're all dead, you'll be the only ones left to carry on.
等我們都死了,你會變成唯一一個要堅持的人。
Gabrielle and I are about to start a family.
Gabrielle和我要組成一個家庭。
Oh, hey, that--that’s great.
哦,嘿! 那,那很好啊。
Well, when did you decide this?
你什么時候做的決定?
It’s a fairly recent development.
是最近的一個重大發展。
I see.
我知道了。
We'll talk about this later.
我們晚一些再討論這個。
Face it. We're shallow people.
面對它,我們是淺薄的人。
I mean, can our lives have any meaning if all we ever do is buy stuff?
如果我們只會買東西,生命還有意義嗎 ?
That depends on what we buy.
那取決于我們買什么。
I want a child.
我想要個孩子。
In case you've forgotten, before we got married, we made a deal.
以防你忘了,在我們結婚之前,我們達成個協議。
No kids.
沒有小孩
Yeah, well, deals were meant to be renegotiated.
好吧,協議會被重新商量。
Well, we're not negotiating my uterus.
恩,我們不能和我的子宮談判。
We should probably be going.
我們應該走了。
Yeah.
是的,恩...
Thank you so much.
非常感謝。