Andrew, um, I know the last few days have been stressful, and, uh, you know, if you ever need to talk to anybody...
Andrew,恩...我知道過去的幾天里壓力很大,而且,恩...你知道,如果你需要和什么人談談。
I know, I know. You and Dad are here for me.
我知道,我知道,你和爸爸會在這的。
Actually, I was thinking we could arrange for you to talk to a professional.
事實上,我在想我們應該讓你去和一個專業人士談。
A shrink? You think I'm crazy?
神經科醫生?你認為我有問題?
Of course not. It’s just that the accident probably stirred up a lot of emotions,
當然不,那只是一個事故激起的很多情緒。
and it would be normal for you to be feeling confused or depressed or ashamed...
感到困惑難過或是慚愧的對你是正常的。
I'm cool,mom. Really
我很冷靜,恩,真的。
Honey, you put a woman into a coma. Surely that arouses some kind of emotion!
親愛的,你把一個女人弄的昏迷。當然了那引起了一些情緒。
Yeah, well, it doesn't. Now if you'll excuse me...
是啊,對,但沒有。現在,恕我失陪…
No, I won't, not until you tell me.
不,我不會,直到你告訴我。
Why do you care?
為什么你要擔心?
Because I need to know that you're not a monster!
因為我必須知道你不是個魔鬼。
You want to know how I feel?
你要知道我怎么想的嗎?
Yeah.
是。
Okay, here it goes. I feel bad that she got hurt.
好的,現在開始我覺得難過她受傷了。
But I also feel bad that my car got dinged because somebody didn't have enough sense to look both ways before she crossed the street.
但是我還覺得我的車被污染了,因為有些人對他們過馬路時,沒有向兩邊看的足夠的意識。And I also feel bad that now I'm gonna have to ride my bike to school.
而且我還覺得我要騎車上學很難過。
Andrew, you almost killed another human being.
Andrew,你幾乎殺了人。
She’s an old lady. Okay? She’s lived her life.
她是個老女人,好不好? 她有自己的生活。
I have my whole life ahead of me, and now it might be screwed up!
我前面有我的整個人生而且現在我需要振作!
That’s what you should be worried about!
那就是你需要擔心的!
What I'm worried about, Andrew, is that you don't seem to have a soul.
我擔心的是,Andrew,你看起來沒有良心。
Give me one good reason why I shouldn't call the police!
給我個理由為什么我沒有打電話叫警察!
Because I'm your son. That would make you the monster.
因為我是你兒子那就是讓你有個魔鬼的原因。