I packed the diapers. I'm getting the juice boxes and the carrot sticks...
我來換尿布我拿上果汁和胡籮卜…
Sunscreen?
防曬霜?
Got it. I'll go pick up the boys, we'll hit the park.
知道了我去接孩子,我們公園見。
And that should give you a good couple of hours...
那就能給你幾個小時的時間。
Enjoy the vacation!
享受假期吧。
What?
什么?
While you're gone, I'll be here, paying bills and sorting laundry and cooking dinner,
你走后,我還要付帳單,疊衣服和做晚飯,
so what part of that sounds like a vacation?
那怎么能算假期呢?
Okay, right. You know what?
好吧 你知道嗎?
We'll pick up dinner, and, you just take a hot bath, relax. Recharge.
我們一起出去吃飯,你只要洗個熱水澡,放松一下,恢復精力。
Okay, I get it. It's going to take more than a hot bath to recharge,
好吧 我明白這不是洗個澡就能恢復過來的,
but, uh, don't forget: I'm here all week!
但是別忘了,我一周都在這。
Then what?
那又怎么樣呢?
Then we go back to normal?
我們還能回到過去正常的生活嗎?
Tom, our last version of normal had me popping pills.
Tom,我們最后的正常生活是吃避孕藥。
Normal is a bad, bad plan.
恢復正常是個很爛的計劃。
Okay, so we'll put our heads together and we'll come up with a solution.
好吧,我們同心協力把問題解決。
I think we need to hire a nanny. Full time.
我想我們得請個全職保姆。
It's just...it's a big, big commitment.
那可是個大問題。
I know. And I know we can't afford it. And I know everything that's happened is my fault.
我知道我們負擔不起我想一切都是我的錯。
But, if I don't get some help, there's an excellent chance, I will lose my mind.
但如果我不幫忙這有個好機會可以讓我輕松下來。
Okay. Well, then we have to make it work.
好,那我們就請一個。