Susan, hi! Do you want to help with the seating cards?
Susan,嘿你能幫我弄那些座位卡片嗎?
Sure. Do you want to tell me why you had your foot in John Rowland's crotch yesterday?
當然,你能告訴我昨天為什么你把你的腳放在John Rowland大腿上。
Oh, that! Uh... He was helping me adjust the seam in my stocking,
噢,那個啊,嗯,他在幫我縫我的絲襪,
and from your angle, it must have looked a little weird.
從你的角度看去當然奇怪了。
You're sleeping with him, aren't you?
你和他睡過覺,是嗎?
Okay, yes, but you have to promise not to tell anybody.
是的是的,但是保證不要把此事告訴別人。
Gabrielle, he's in high school, and, it's illegal, and you're married.
Gabrielle,他還在上高中那樣做是違法的,而且你還有老公。
If Carlos found out, this would kill him.
如果Carlos發現了 Carlos會殺了他的
It's just sex, it's totally harmless.
僅僅是發生性關系,沒關系的。
How can you call something like this harmless?
你怎么能說沒關系呢?
After everything you know about what I went through with Carl?"
你是知道我和Karl最后的結果。
This isn't about you.
這和你無關。
Yes it is. It's about me, and about every other person who was screwed over by somebody they loved.
當然有關我和其他那些別自己愛的人拋棄的人都有關系。
When Carl ran off with Brandy, you saw what a basket case I was.
當Karl和Brandi跑了你知道我那時的情況。
I was crying, I, I was tearing up his clothes, I couldn't get out of bed all day.
我一直哭,我用撕碎他的衣服,我一整天都不能下床。
You were right there. How could you do the same thing?
你當時也在那 你怎么能做同樣的事呢?
Whh--How can compare me to Carl? It's not fair.
你怎么能拿我和Karl比較?那樣不公平。
You have no idea what my life is like.
你不知道我的處境。
Well, why don't you enlighten me?
好啊,那你給我說說是怎么回事?
You're beautiful, you have more money than you could spend, and you have a husband who adores you!
你很漂亮,有很多錢還有一個愛你的老公。
No, he doesn't adore me. He adores having me.
不,他不愛我他喜歡擁有我。
That's a rationalization and you know it! See you at the show.
那也很合理的,你是明白的演出時見。