Do I look fat?
我看起來胖嗎?
Noo.
不胖。
Okay, I accept that. When Janice asked me and I said no, she took that to mean that I was calling her a cow.
這點我可以接受,當Janice問我時,我回答不。她卻認為我說她像母牛。
Okay, walk us through it, honey, walk us through it.
重頭再說一次給我們聽…
Okay, well. Janice said 'Hi, do I look fat today?' And I, I looked at her....
Janice問我她今天看起來胖嗎。我看看她…
Whoa, whoa, whoa. You looked at her. You never look. You just answer, it's just a reflex. Do I look fat? Nooo! Is she prettier than I am? Noo! Does size matter?
你看看她?你絕不能看,你只能回答,就像反射動作,“我看起來胖嗎?”,“不”,“她比我漂亮嗎?”?不,胖瘦重要嗎?
Nooo!
不!
And it works both ways.
這點男女都適用。
Okay, so you both just know this stuff?
所以你們本來就知道這些?
Well you know, after about thirty or forty fights, you kinda catch on.
吵了大概三四十次后你大概就記住了。
Okay, for instance. Let's say, Janice is coming back from a trip and she gives you two options.
例如,Janice旅行回來她給你兩種選擇。
Option number 1 she'll take a cab home from the airport. Option 2 is you can meet her at baggage claim. Which do you do?
選擇一,她從機場自己搭計程車回來;選擇二,你在領行李的地方與她碰面。你會怎么做?
That's easy, baggage claim.
簡單,領行李的地方。
(buzzes) Wrong! Now you're single . It's actually secret option number three, you meet her at the gate. That way she knows you love her.
錯了,所以你沒女朋友啦,其實是第三個秘密絕招,你在登機門與她碰面,這就表現出你對她的愛。
Okay, this is good, this is good.
好,這樣真不錯,好。