Hey, look at me. I'm making jam, been at it since 4 o'clock this morning.
看看我,我在做果醬,我早上四點就起來了。
Where'd you get fruit at four in the morning?
那么早你怎么買得到水果?
Went down to the docks. Bet ya didn't know you could get it wholesale.
在碼頭那兒買的。你一定不知道可以買到批發價。
I didn't know there were docks.
我根本不知道有碼頭。
Hey.
嗨。
Hey.
嗨。
Aww, is it broken?
手臂斷了嗎?
No, I gotta wear this thing for a couple weeks. (points to the sling he is wearing)
不,但得掛著這玩意幾個星期。
Did you tell the doctor you did it jumping up and down on your bed?
你有沒有告訴醫生,你是因為跳上床才受傷?
Nooo. I had a story all worked out but then Chandler sold me out.
不,我編的故事本來有用的,但是…Chandler出賣了我。
Well, I'm sorry Joe. I didn't think the doctor was gonna buy that it just *fell* out of the socket.
抱歉,我想醫生不會相信你說的“手臂就自己脫落了”。
What is this? Fruit?
這是什么?水果嗎?
Monica's making jam.
Monica在做果醬。
Whoa, jam! I love jam! (to Chandler) Hey, how come we never have jam at our place?
我最愛果醬了!我們家怎么從來沒有果醬?
Because the kids need new shoes.
因為孩子們需要買新鞋。
I'm going into business people. I'm sick and tired of being depressed about Richard. I needed a plan, a plan to get over my man.
我得做正事了,我不想再為理查的事傷神,我需要一個計劃,來忘記我的男人。
What's the opposite of man? Jam.
什么事跟男人相反?就是果醬!
Oh Joey don't! It's way to hot.
Joey別!太燙!
This will just be my batch.
那么這一份就算我的。