Okay, okay. Enough, enough with the lunging. No! I'm sick of this. Okay. I've had it up to here with you two! Neither you can come to the party!
夠了,別再蹲馬步了我快被煩死了,我真的已經受夠了,你們兩個都不準參加晚會。
Jeez, He was what a baby.
天啊,真幼稚。
Yeah, Ross, way to ruin it. I was just going to get dressed.
你干嘛破壞一切,我正要去換衣服了。
You know what I don't care. The only person I cared about getting dressed, is the one person that says she's not even gonna go.
那個唯一我會在乎,她是否換好衣服的人,卻是那個不肯去的人。
Look Rach, I'm sorry. Okay. Look, I-I wa, I was a jerk. I'm sorry I yelled. I want you there, I need you there.
Rach,我很抱歉,好嗎?我真是個混球,抱歉對你大吼,我希望你能去,我需要你去。
Look, what, what can I do that can show you how much, how much I want you to be there.
要怎樣做才能證明,我有多希望你去?
You could drink the fat.
你可以把那杯油喝掉。
Hi, welcome to an adult conversation.
歡迎你進人大人的談話世界。
No, no, no, now wait, wa, wa, waa-it a minute, wait a minute, wait a minute, wait a minute. That actually, uh, that sounds interesting.
不,等一下…聽起來挺有意思的什么?
What?
什么?
I think you should drink the fat.
我想你應該把那杯油喝掉。
Yaaaay!
呀!
Okay, okay. If that is what it takes to show you how much you mean to me, and how much I want you there. Then that's what I'll do.
好,若這樣就能證明你對我有多重要…以及我多希望你能去,那我就愿意去做。
Oh, wait, let me get you another glass. That's been sitting out.
我幫你換一個杯子,這一杯放好久了。
I think this will be fine. Okay, vanilla milkshake, just a vanilla milkshake, with chicken bits floating in it. Cheers.
我想這樣可以了,好吧,香草奶昔,只不過是香草奶昔…只不過有雞肉的碎屑浮著,杯!
No, no, no, wait! Okay, okay. Don't! I'll go, I'll go!
不,不要!好吧,我去就是了…
You will?!
你肯去?
You were really gonna do that, weren't you?
你真的會那么做,對吧?
Well, yeah.
是啊。
You were gonna drink the fat.
你真的愿意喝下那些油?
Let's see what else he'll do!
讓我來看看他還能做什么!