Special issues: Allegra Cole is a celebrity...
注意:艾莉桂是名人…
which means that when people talk to her, they'll ignore you completely.
別人跟她講話時,會忽略你
She's classy, so she'll introduce you.
她很有教養,所以她會介紹你
When she does, shake hands hard and speak up. Let them know you're there.
到時你要用力握手、大聲說話 讓他們知道有你這個人
Show her you can handle being her escort.
表現出你可以做她的護花使者
Egon, this is Albert. - How you doing?
伊哥,這是亞伯特 你好
Albert, this is Zak. - Nice to see you.
亞伯特,這是薩克 幸會
These guys are friends with Maggie.
這些都是瑪姬的朋友
Been to that new Brazilian restaurant? No, but I am...
去過那家新的巴西餐廳嗎? 沒有,但我想…
It's disgusting. I'm writing an article about it.
爛斃了,我要寫篇評論
Did you see the new installation at MOMA?
你看到現代美術館的裝置沒?
Yes, did you think... - Disgusting.
有,你想… 爛斃了、爛斃了
Women can always tell when you're not being real with them.
女人知道你誠不誠實
Worst thing you can do is try to fake it, because you are a great guy.
你最好不要假裝 因為你是很棒的對象
And you do have something to offer Allegra that no other man does.
你對艾莉桂跟別的男人不一樣
What was your name? Eggnog?
你叫什么來著?八哥?
Egon.
伊哥
What do you think of the design of the Jets' new football stadium on the West Side?
你覺得噴射機隊的新球場如何?
Let me guess. Disgusting?
我猜猜看,爛斃了?
Think it over. We'll be back.
再想一想吧,我們馬上回來
Thank you. I can't stand those guys.
謝謝,我真受不了那些人
Really? I kind of liked them.
真的?我還有點喜歡他們呢