Do you hear me?
聽清楚了?
Just expressing myself. - No.
我只是表達自我 不行
Not like that, you're not, all right?
那樣根本不是表達自我 知道嗎?
This is where you live.
你要這樣跳
You live right here, okay? This is home.
就是這樣,這樣跳才對
None of this.
不要這樣
I don't wanna see none of that.
我不要看到那招
Don't need no pizza. They got food there.
不用做披薩,那里有食物了
Elbows, 6 inches from the waist, 90-degree angles.
手肘離腰十五公分,成九十度角
Don't you bite your lip. Stop it.
別咬嘴唇
Women relate dancing to sex, all right?
女人把跳舞跟性聯想在一起
Even a great dancer can lose it with one of these.
就算舞林高手用這招也遜掉了
Okay, now that's what I need to be learning.
看著,這樣跳就好
Can't stop it.
我忍不住
You cannot stop it.
停不下來
Next subject.
下一個主題
Get out.
出去
Thanks.
謝謝
So, are you a Knicks fan?
你是尼克隊的球迷?
When they're good.
他們打得好的時候是