I'm really sorry. - Oh, God. Why?
我很抱歉 怎么了?
My phone fell in the Hudson.
我的手機掉到河里了
Yeah, well, it gets worse.
還有更糟的
I don't believe this.
我真不敢相信
I thought he was a bodyguard. - I'm the only one who will need protection.
我以為他是保鑣 這下需要保護的是我了
Max is gonna... - Gonna be really irritated.
麥克斯他… 要發飆了
When I got the train this morning, I thought it was gonna be a good day.
我今早搭車上班時 還在想今天會很順利
Who the hell is Albert Brennaman?
亞伯特布列曼是誰?
Tell me how this happened. - What? There were some photographers.
這是怎么回事? 什么?那里有一些攝影記者
Does this even look like dancing to you?
你這樣子像是在跳舞嗎?
That's just a little bit of me being me.
那是我在展現一點點的自我
No, that's you being a lot of something you don't need to ever be again.
不,那是你在做一些 你永遠不能再做的事
One dance, one look, one kiss. That's all we get, Albert.
一支舞、一個眼神、一個吻 那是你僅有的機會
It's just one dance. - No.
只不過是跳支舞嘛 不
Just one shot to make the difference...
一次就造成天壤之別…
between happily ever after and
不是從此幸??鞓罚褪恰?/div>
"Oh, he's just some guy I went to some thing with once."
“他只是個普通朋友而已”
All right?
知道嗎?