About the deejay. Generally, I have a firm no-dancing policy.
關于音樂,我嚴禁跳舞
But if she asks, you cannot say no.
但如果她邀你,你不能拒絕
I'm not worried about dancing. But if there are people there...
跳舞我不擔心,但若有人…
I'm sorry, I hate to be a stickler, but I need to be thorough.
抱歉,我不喜歡挑剔 但我得掌握狀況
Show me what you mean by you're not worried about it.
你說不擔心,跳來看看吧
Trust me. You know what I'm gonna do.
相信我,我就是這樣跳
That's what it's all about, right there.
這招超贊
See how it gets bigger?
動作開始變大
Now I'm gonna start the fire.
現在我要開始生火
But the feet are going. I start the fire, I make the pizza.
腳繼續跳,我生火、做披薩
Hips are always going.
屁股不能停
Can't get enough hip.
用力給它搖下去
From there, the Q-Tip.
現在… 棉花棒
Q-Tip. Throw it away.
棉花棒… 丟掉
That's not working, hit them with this.
如果那招不行,就來這招
Don't ever...
不準再這樣…
do that again.
跳舞了