Now, just keep it simple. Just like we practiced.
簡潔有力,就跟我們練習的一樣
We're just leaving a message.
我們只要留話
Women like Allegra Cole don't pick up numbers they don't recognize.
艾莉桂這種名媛不會隨便接電話
Hello?
喂?
She's on the phone!
她接電話了!
Yes. Hello, Miss Cole? - Yeah.
你好,珂兒小姐? 是
Hi, I have Albert Brennaman for you.
亞伯特布列曼要找你
One moment, please. - No. Tell her I'm at lunch.
請稍候 不!跟她說我去吃午飯了
We called her to tell her you're at lunch?
我們打電話告訴她你去吃午飯?
Allegra. Hi, it's Albert Brennaman.
艾莉桂,你好,我是亞伯特
Hi, how are you?
你好嗎?
Good. I'm doing good.
很好,我很好
The reason I'm calling is about our appointment this Wednesday.
我是想談談周三的會面
Not gonna be able to make it.
我不能去了
Well, when can you make it?
那你什么時候可以?
When can I do it?
什么時候可以?
I don't even know, because my whole next week is slammed.
不知道,我下周行程全滿
Right. But it's all good.
對,但是沒關系
No, we're gonna make it happen though, that's for sure.
不,我們可以見面 一定可以
We're going to make it happen.
Yes. 我們還是會見面的
What's going on over there?
你那邊怎么了?
Just moving some things around.
只是在搬東西
Sky Studios.
天際攝影棚
Tonight I'm actually going to this fashion thing at Sky Studios.
我今晚要去天際攝影棚看服裝秀
Designer friend.
設計師朋友
I just thought it might be something your designer friend would be interested in.
我想你的設計師朋友瑪姬 可能會有興趣參加
Yeah, definitely.
是啊,當然
Well, great. Then I will put you back on with my...
好極了!我把你轉接給我秘書…