Allegra, over here, please. - Miss Cole, this way.
艾莉桂,看這里 珂兒小姐,看這邊
Hi, there. - This was a fantastic idea.
你好 這主意真是太棒了
Great. One more.
老天,真對不起 沒關系
I suppose. Hey, where's Maggie?
我也這么想,瑪姬呢?
Late as usual.
習慣性遲到
Tonight I want you to meditate on the image of an iceberg.
今晚我要你想著冰山的樣子
Do you know why I want you to do that?
知道這是為什么嗎?
Because I'm cool?
因為我很酷?
No. - I know, I'm not.
不是 我知道,我不酷
I'm saying that you are an iceberg...
你就像一座冰山…
in that over 90%% of your mass is below the surface.
有九成的體積隱藏在水面下
I know I'm heavy. I am.
我知道我很胖
I'm talking about who you are. It's a metaphor.
我說的是你的人,這是比喻
Accounting, business...
帳務、工作…
all of that is just a small part of a much deeper, richer Albert.
那只是一小部份 真正的亞伯特是更有內涵的
One more.
再來一張
It's gonna be loud in there...
那里會很吵…
so this is our opportunity to break the touch barrier...
你可以很自然的突破…
in a non-sleazy way.
碰觸障礙
So get to where it's loudest. Ask her if she'd like a drink.
到最吵的地方去,問她要喝什么
Lean in, place your hand on the small of her back...
靠上去,把手放在她腰后…
and say it in her ear like a secret.
像說秘密一樣的對著她耳朵問
Watch your hand placement. Too high says, "I just wanna be friends."
手放太高代表:“我只想當朋友”
Too low says, "I just wanna grab some ass."
太低代表:“我只對你有性趣”
Friends. Ass. Me.
朋友、性、我